Neutering Xander

Carolann

Jul 10, 2011
utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Xander
Going to have my boy neutered next month. He'll be 5 months and I suppose it's the best choice for all of us. Maybe down the road I'll buy a girl and we'll have pups. Right now three dogs is plenty and we don't want any bad habits to start. I'll post update on his recovery.

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ya..Jake gets his next month too! Most of his brothers are done already! I don't want those bad habits EITHER! And I've noticed my non bully female (spayed) is really interested in his lipstick! :eek:

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Ya..Jake gets his next month too! Most of his brothers are done already! I don't want those bad habits EITHER! And I've noticed my non bully female (spayed) is really interested in his lipstick! :eek:

Oh no..... :eek: is rite haha. I'm still debating on if I spay violet before her first heat or after. Hmmm

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hope it goes well, keep us posted.

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Let us know how everything goes! Biggie just hit six months last week and also had his stiches removed after losing his cash and prizes too...

Everything went well and there weren't any issues. Great thing was, he didn't need a cone, because he couldn't reach his stitches!!! HAHAHAHA :lmao:

OP
Carolann

Carolann

Jul 10, 2011
utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Xander
Thanks for the input on neutering. Definitely good to hear other peoples opinion. I hope all goes well too. He already has his thruster working!:ROFL:

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Thanks for the input on neutering. Definitely good to hear other peoples opinion. I hope all goes well too. He already has his thruster working!:ROFL:

Hahaha, nice! lol. Biggie thruster hadn't gotten into full swing yet. I think there was one or two occasions though where he was starting to figure it out though... lol. The big sign for me was when he thought it would be a good idea to sneak into my man chair when I was out of the room. Twice. They were apparently too big for his safety at that point... hahaha. My dang recliner...

OP
Carolann

Carolann

Jul 10, 2011
utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Xander
Oh lord... I'm his mate:((( no! Yep definitely gonna fix him. I don't want to be the female.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.