Would It be silly....

Knuckles73

Jun 8, 2010
Pensacola, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Oscar
I am a biker, ride a harley, and sometimes I think it would be nice to take Oscar along. I found this website that has motorcycle seats for dogs. They are a bit pricey, but... www.beastriders.com

What would you think if you saw a big, burly biker with his Bully strapped on the back? Silly?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
To each their own. I have seen a dog I guess on a seat like this at the grocery store, just chillin. To me I personally dont ride or like bikes just cuz of the danger so my opinion would be along those lines but that is jmo. For someone who likes to ride then I say go for it. So long as the dog likes it anyhow. ;)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I like it, and it would not be silly with a bulldog... it would look great.

I also ride a Harley, so I'm checking this out... thanks for the link. I think it would be fun to take my bully, when I get one, on a ride to the beach or doggy park.

Now our Shih Tzu on the other hand would probably look silly, but I would do it anyways.

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Not silly at all! I love it! How cool would that be for your bully to get an experience && to be able to go out && ride with you!
I'm all for it as like as its safe && your bully likes it! :)
I used to LOVE sitting in the back going for rides with my dad!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I picture more of a side car. I guess you couldn't be a burly biker and have a side car. But, could you be a burly biker with a harley side car with a bulldog in leather and doggles? You might be able to pull that off. And, you could harness them in. I think I can picture this...................

OP
K

Knuckles73

Jun 8, 2010
Pensacola, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Oscar
Safety aside, thats a given, The seat has a harness where the dog cant move around a lot. I am going to try and put a link up. I found out about these from a video on youtube.

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Whoa, never seen anything like that before. I ride, but I don't think I would ever bring one of my bulldogs with. They stress out in the truck enough already. That bulldog looks pretty relaxed though, seems pretty comfortable too.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas and Orion would love it. They love the car. In fact, the run to the truck and try to climb in. This gets kinda frustrating when I'm running late for work. It relaxes Vegas. He loves to sleep on the floor of the front passenger side.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I like it, and it would not be silly with a bulldog... it would look great.

I also ride a Harley, so I'm checking this out... thanks for the link. I think it would be fun to take my bully, when I get one, on a ride to the beach or doggy park.

Now our Shih Tzu on the other hand would probably look silly, but I would do it anyways.

I have a bully and a shih tzu also.. so I know exactly what you are saying! LOL Chester would LOVE this.. he is obsessed with hanging his head out the window of the car. But, no motorcycles here :) I think it would be cool!

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
I think it is coo, Dempsey would love it. Our daily walk would not be complete without Dempsey standing next to my car whining for a ride. I am looking for a pet trailor for my bike (with pedals) because he hates to be left behind.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.