Not open for further replies.
OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
i agree... i was trying to keep my mouth shut on this one but it's really been bothering me. she had to have known about the move before getting violet, the poor baby is only 6 months old now. it seems they never should have gotten violet in the first place, if they don't have the money to live on their own or even afford a plane ticket how did they afford to buy a bulldog puppy? And even if they saved up to get the initial cost they must have completely ignored the future costs of owning a dog, especially a bulldog with vet bills and all. Just drives me nuts. I'm only 21 so I get pre-judged by a lot of people including the vet I used to take Brooke to, they assume that since I'm young I'm too irresponsible to take care of a dog. Obviously this shows age does not determine how responsible or dedicated one is to their pet or as it is for me, my BABY.
First off you do nit know me you do not know anything. We did not by violet.... we did not know we where moving until July. So I think maybe u should know ur facts before u speak

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
honestly the more i read and learn alot of things about this just dont add up. i am beginning to think they were going to get rid of her all along. so why the drama of oh can we take her or not. put all these people through trying to help her when she never intended to take the dog anyway. and did she really get rehomed to these wonderful people who just popped up to take her? sound more like bs to me im sorry but thats how i am starting to feel bout it.

We were going to take Ger the closer it got the more I thought. Ice known my landlord and his sob for along time

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This topic is going to be closed.

It is easy for us to judge ones actions from a far away place. But I must inform everyone here that bullying is NOT allowed on this site.

I want to add that even though many of us may not agree with Angie's decision, we are not in her shoes. She did NOT have to tell us. She could have just disappeared like most of the others on here who do. I think that shows how much she cares for Violet and for us, that she wanted us to know, and she trusted us that we were her friends and that we would understand. I am sure many of us may have done things differently, but we are each different and that is what makes this place so great, because we can learn and share from each others' experiences.

I will NOT allow this site to ever EVER become a facebook style-bash fest. So if you ever want to argue/debate or judge someone on this site and feel you cannot do it in a polite manner, please do not respond. As a matter of fact, I will not be reading any of the above posts on this reported topic because I read one or two lines and that was enough for me to say ENOUGH.

Thanks,
desertskybulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.