Great deal on durable dog toys!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Just got this deal in my email and had to share here! It is for "durable dog toys" (that is their sites name) and thru this website you pay $13 and get $26 dollars worth of toys. The site says they will replace any toy that has been chewed up, they guarantee their toys to that extent. Plus I believe I saw they donate to charity of your choice with each purchase and even have a breast cancer toy in pink. They only have a few in variety but what they have ALL look neat! I know this deal is timed but not sure how long there is to purchase this price, wasnt paying enough attention I guess. lol Anyhow here is the non link to it. :)
deals.mamapedia.com/deals/dura-doggie?show_share_info=true

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Oh, those look like they are the type of material that squeaks when chewed on in a manner that irritates me akin to fingernails on a blackboard for some people.
Gracie never gets to play with the one she already has like that. She LOVES it. But I can't stand that squeak it hurts my teeth.

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
You're awesome! Thank you so much for posting this. Hambone has been destroying every single toy I give him. I have a hospital of all the plush ones that need sewing. The poor rat I have sewed 4 times now I think. Hammie loves to get that rat! Anyway these toys look great and durable. Kind of like animal shaped Kong toys, sans the treat inside. Rufus has had Kong for 5 months and has yet to break it, so these toys look perfect! Link is in favs and I will be ordering soon.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] I know what you are talking about, that cuz toy huh? Yep that dang squeaker doesnt seem to ever break. I have tp keep that one put away most the time. lol. BUT it is such a durable toy, I just wish the squeak would stop. lol.
[MENTION=2487]Spinal Remains[/MENTION] I am glad you can use the deal. We have too many toys at the moment so I dont think I will buy any but havent decided yet. lol. Looks almost impossible to resist tho.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], I'm not talking about the actual toy squeaker, I'm talking about the much more annoying squeak created by teeth grinding against rubber. I just can't stand it.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
OH! Thats funny. Yeah Cutty chews up a storm but that sound isnt what bothers me thankfully. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.