Thread: Great deal on durable dog toys!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Great deal on durable dog toys!

Just got this deal in my email and had to share here! It is for "durable dog toys" (that is their sites name) and thru this website you pay $13 and get $26 dollars worth of toys. The site says they will replace any toy that has been chewed up, they guarantee their toys to that extent. Plus I believe I saw they donate to charity of your choice with each purchase and even have a breast cancer toy in pink. They only have a few in variety but what they have ALL look neat! I know this deal is timed but not sure how long there is to purchase this price, wasnt paying enough attention I guess. lol Anyhow here is the non link to it.
    deals.mamapedia.com/deals/dura-doggie?show_share_info=true

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Great deal on durable dog toys!

Oh, those look like they are the type of material that squeaks when chewed on in a manner that irritates me akin to fingernails on a blackboard for some people.
    Gracie never gets to play with the one she already has like that. She LOVES it. But I can't stand that squeak it hurts my teeth.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
    Likes (Received)

You're awesome! Thank you so much for posting this. Hambone has been destroying every single toy I give him. I have a hospital of all the plush ones that need sewing. The poor rat I have sewed 4 times now I think. Hammie loves to get that rat! Anyway these toys look great and durable. Kind of like animal shaped Kong toys, sans the treat inside. Rufus has had Kong for 5 months and has yet to break it, so these toys look perfect! Link is in favs and I will be ordering soon.
    Even on the most awful of days, Hambone can get a smile out of me. I don't know what else to say other than, the bond one has with their dog is one of the most special things there is.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@LariP I know what you are talking about, that cuz toy huh? Yep that dang squeaker doesnt seem to ever break. I have tp keep that one put away most the time. lol. BUT it is such a durable toy, I just wish the squeak would stop. lol.
    @Spinal Remains I am glad you can use the deal. We have too many toys at the moment so I dont think I will buy any but havent decided yet. lol. Looks almost impossible to resist tho.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

@cali~jenn, I'm not talking about the actual toy squeaker, I'm talking about the much more annoying squeak created by teeth grinding against rubber. I just can't stand it.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

OH! Thats funny. Yeah Cutty chews up a storm but that sound isnt what bothers me thankfully.

Remove Ads