Some of the EBN mods, admins and 4 pawers need YOUR help!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We are trying to help out artist Steven Sullivan get his fan page started. If you haven't looked at his work, follow this link to his facebook page. While you are there, click the "like" button next to the page name.
Artist Creations by Steven Sullivan | Facebook

His work is awesome. He is currently running a contest for a free custom painting. Every like he gets, gives him more exposure. For every photo YOU like, the contestant gets a vote. Now..we know how much you love all your EBN staff, so please help us out. You can vote for each of our photos by clicking "like". And, we would love if you shared these links with all your family and friends.

So, here go.

Vegas R (libra926) Fan photos from Artist Creations by Steven Sullivan | Facebook

Jesse (desertskybulldogs) Fan photos from Artist Creations by Steven Sullivan | Facebook

Bella (Bella'smom) Fan photos from Artist Creations by Steven Sullivan | Facebook

Those are for the Steven Sullivan Painting. Also we have cute little Delilah in the running for a Drago Milic painting.
Bulldog paintings by drago | Facebook

Delilah (laurendoodler)Fan photos from Bulldog paintings by drago | Facebook

Feel free to add the link to your photo if I missed it.
Remember, every vote counts. Both contests run thru the end of July, so please help us by casting your vote.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I voted for all 3 of you guys in the Steven Sullivan contest. :)

Delilah is in 2nd place in the Drago contest right now.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Thanks for the votes guys and thanks Libra for sharing.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ok guys. Vegas took the lead for about 34 seconds...then the main competition in the Steven Sullivan contest put out a cry for help. They are now ahead again..by about 30 or more votes. So put your votes in! We have the rest of the month to beat out the competition!

Thanks to all!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I did the deed. Voted for all you's

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Has anyone here ever had a painting done by him? I'm in contact with Steven to do a painting of my other two boys, Orion who passed and Ace his brother. I have a beautiful photo of the two of them standing with the lake in the background with the morning sunrise shining on them while the steam from from the lake is rising in the background. I'd just like some personal feedback.

Thanks.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

He finished it, but we haven't received it yet. The painting is beautiful. Here it is.

And another he has done recently.

He has also told me that any referrals I give...he will donate 10% to the rescue of my choice........so anyone else who wants to commission this wonderful artist..Give him my name (or Vegas Howard)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I only got red Xs? I like your "Sensuous up, can you get?" I get that same line too and usually a rattle of the ice rolling around the empty drink glass, MEN! :ROFL:

I'll be sure to mention, you, Vegas & EBN so you get the 10%.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online