Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ewww!!! Matilda eats bugs!!!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Penelope Lue (Penny)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ewww!!! Matilda eats bugs!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Sebastian n Oliver View Post
    Oliver and Sebastian's favorite activity for their last potty break of the night is to chase and catch lightening bugs. It's hilarious to watch and hopefully I can get it on video soon. I have class so won't be home until almost 11 tonight, so won't happen till tomorrow. I haven't ever found any in their mouth though. Poor Matilda!!!
    Penny loves this too & it's so cute. I tried to video her, but it was a little to dark outside. Hope you can catch it!

Real Name
    Paula
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily <3
    Likes (Received)

Lily has been catching mosquitos and today she tried to eat a small ant but it got away and she was just too lazy to get up and follow him...
    POLLY<3

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Frank loves hopping at the occasional mosquito eater that comes in the house and that is fine, even if he catches one here or there. But what was horrible was the other day when he came in and his face smelled horrible! I couldn't figure it out until I went outside and saw what he did. We live in an area with a lot of farm animals and horses, so we have a horrible fly problem. I have been buying fly catchers off Amazon like crazy and hanging them everywhere in our yard. Well Frank had knocked one down and was eating the dead flies and the stinky mixture of fly attractant. Ugh. I thought I was going to . Luckily it is all non-toxic....I was just waiting for him to , but he was fine! Apparently dead flies agree with his tummy...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads