Been gone

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Went to visit relatives in the Cape in Massachusetts. Been gone for a week... whats been happening?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome back! What a nice place to visit! Well hate to tell you this..there are probably lots of new peeps! I was off for 2 days and dazed and confused! Good luck!

L

Lucy-licious

Welcome back :) [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] is right there are a few new members.
A new fun section in the forum...This and That where already after only 2 days we have discovered that [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] likes to drive fast, [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] has her first tooth cavity, @KAMARINO's husband bought nice underwear to impress her and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] likes to wear thongs :rofl:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome back :) [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] is right there are a few new members.
A new fun section in the forum...This and That where already after only 2 days we have discovered that [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] likes to drive fast, [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] has her first tooth cavity, @KAMARINO's husband bought nice underwear to impress her and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] likes to wear thongs :rofl:

:laugh: you are so right Lucy~licious! How could [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] in a thong have slipped my mind! :eek:
And we ain't talking footwear here!

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMG [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] you are hilarious, nice update!! :lmao::ROFL:

Oh and uummmm It REALLY did not impress me, it made me roll laughing and made him self-concious that I laughed, but he tried!

Last edited:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
O my I've missed a lot of the this and that forums.. Its been busy at work and at home lately :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

For the record, Mr Firebritches has never worn a thong in my presence!
Louisville030-1.jpg

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut

:ROFL:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
For the record, Mr Firebritches has never worn a thong in my presence!
Louisville030-1.jpg

Man oh man..lari..I bought broke all speed records to get here..thinking there was going to be a HOT picture of "mr. Firebritches..and THIS is the very best you could do? So disappointed.. :laugh:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]...OMG....:ROFL::lmao::goodone::rofl: Mr. Firebritches!!!!! Made me about fall out of my chair laughing!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I LOVE this site, always makes me laugh!! Yes the fire britches was a bit misleading but I am thankful it ended up how it did. :blink:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Whew! I have been gone for about a week and I am scared to try to wade thru everything! Glad to be back though. Whew!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Don't try and catch up ... just go with the flow like me ......... catching up is just gonna be useless ...and will drive you CRAZY.... :p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.