cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
The cooling pad I ordered for F and T finally arrived and here are some photos of them sort of sitting on it. Luckily it hasn't been so scorching hot here like it was last week but this pad along with their vests and cooling bandanas will hopefully help the two of them get through summer in good shape.

I got the pad in a large size and i tried it out myself. All you have to do is sit on it and it will cool you down. There's nothing to plug in, no need for water or refrigeration. Your body weight, or your dog's, activates the cooling system. I got it from keepdoggiesafe.com after @JAKEISGREAT told me about it. It's really quite cool!

Attachments

• 100_8365.jpg
    100_8365.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 100_8364.jpg
    100_8364.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 232
  • 100_8367.jpg
    100_8367.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Great about the cooling pad! I've purchase many things from KeepDoggieSafe and I've always been happy with their products. Let me say yours boys look so handsome. They will be grown up before you know it but try to find time for more pics. I regret not taking more pictures when they were puppies. Life can get so busy.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Great to hear it works like it's suppose to. I've been waiting for your report on it. I actually came across it last week when I was googling kool collars and then I think it was [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] that posted about it. I shall order one for Wilson now. I wish I would have just done it last week because we're headed camping tomorrow and it'll be 99 outside where we're going. Not to worry, Wilson will be in a plush air conditioned 5 wheel. :D I think I'll check to see if Petco or Petsmart have them too today.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Great to hear it works like it's suppose to. I've been waiting for your report on it. I actually came across it last week when I was googling kool collars and then I think it was [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] that posted about it. I shall order one for Wilson now. I wish I would have just done it last week because we're headed camping tomorrow and it'll be 99 outside where we're going. Not to worry, Wilson will be in a plush air conditioned 5 wheel. :D I think I'll check to see if Petco or Petsmart have them too today.

Jeannie, they take a little longer to get shipped/delivered; i think it may have taken about a week for this product to get to me. But i think taking it on a camping trip would be great. Also, i sit on it myself and it really seems to cool my bottom half pretty well:D !

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jeannie, they take a little longer to get shipped/delivered; i think it may have taken about a week for this product to get to me. But i think taking it on a camping trip would be great. Also, i sit on it myself and it really seems to cool my bottom half pretty well:D !

Went ahead and ordered a large one this morning. Wilson's gonna love it!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Hmmmmmmmmm. Very cool! (no pun intended). I always worry about losing power and Chunk getting too hot, I'm wondering about ordering one for his crate.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.