Joe say's not normal!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
And so I get home from work Vegas poops and pees, and gets a treat of baby carrots, later tonight goes out to pee and gets a few frozen blueberries, and finally for the last time a few minutes ago did his final pee...only to get a couple frozen green beans!!!!!

Joe says "damn a normal dog would want a pepporini, but your's looks forward to a damn carrot" If you think about it....IT is HILARIOUS...ONLY A BULLY!!!!!!!! :lol:

Thing is over the last year he knows no different since this site educated and the help of [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], me on food and snacks, he loves them!! But it is funny when you think about it!!! He is such a spoiled happy, healthy boy, I could not thank this site enough!!!! (besides seasonal allergies) he is a different boy, and I love him heart and soul!!!!!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Thats funny!! I get stupid looks from my local breeders when I tell them Matilda loves her fruits and veggies..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I too was guilty of feeding all my dogs crappy snacks. So I agree with [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] and say a huge thanks to this site for educating me in a way that I now feed all my dogs healthy snacks and food.

ALL my dogs have not seen a crappy treat since we discovered this site, all they have are the fruits and veggies. Before our two miniature schnauzers were awful at throwing up ... since we switched the treats they don't do that anymore!! :up:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yeah I get the "crazy" looks also. In fact I remember going to Sierra's 2 yr drs appt and he said, "well she shouldnt have carrots just yet cuz they may be hard to chew." I said well she eats them all the time cuz when my dogs get them, she wants some too. Should have seen the look he gave. "Your dogs eat carrots?!?!?!?" haha And I have to say also, Sierra also LOVES frozen green beans, peas, lima beans etc. If the boys eat it she wants a handful also. Talk about promoting great health! Now if I could just eat a handful when they all do I would be set!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We're all nutters. You should see the looks I get when I start talking about dog food and treats to those normal people. I know, let's call them muggles!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Mine do love their fruits and veggies, except Buddy, he doesn't like carrots or banana. It's funny ne will take it but then spit it out and look up you as to say "what was that?". And normal?? Normal is boring.:)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
So true! I get odd looks when I talk about Frank's diet with all of his veggies! I was at a doctor's appointment and chatting about about his healthy snacks of blueberries, frozen green beans, carrots, etc. and she said I should be eating the same thing! It is funny that he will do anything for a blueberry or green bean instead of a pupperoni or other bad snack. :tongue:

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Violet loves her fruits and veg. She like her baby carrots slightly frozen and she love fresh banana. But her favorite is frozen blueberrys raspberries and greenbeans ;) although the other day my husbands lil brother (he's here visiting ) left his poptart on the couch open oh boy did violet go nuts she ate half of it now she is paying attention when we have food. Lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I shudder when I go down the pet aisle in the market. All those doggie treats are like peoples "junk food." I can't help but feel grossed out when they put the cheapest bagged dog food in their shopping carts.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Next time tell Joe Normal = Average

Vegas will never be AVERAGE!

:luv:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We already knew you weren't normal... Haha

[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION]...ME not normal??? My shrink says I am normal, I just have "issues" :ROFL:, I was saying it was not normal for a dog to look forward to carrots, blueberries, green beans, yogurt etc..:lmao:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ace our old guys LOVES veges, always has. Orion his brother hates them and was a meat dog. Ace loves them so much that as soon as I get carrots out, either to make a salad or just eat, he literally comes running in from the other room. He also fancies cucumbers. I think it's totally normal and Vegas is on the top side of the smart curve. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.