Joe say's not normal!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
my boys love their fruits and veggies (except green beans), they just play with them until they get mushy and then they leave them on the floor.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Poooooooooor HRH doesn't like her veggies! We have to get her peasant dog food treats. The shame of it all. *sigh* She is currently on sweet potato treats. .. poor deprived Princess.

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy's found a new love for banana and raspberries, I am so proud of her eating her fruity snacks...wish Connor would :lol:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Mine love theirs too. We have some wild strawberries in the yard and all of them go over there to graze.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I only wish sarah would eat her veggies. I give her frozen green beans and i get to pick them off the floor when she tries to eat them and then just opens her mouth lets them fall to the floor like i dont see it. lol. No to carrots lettuce strawberries. Only thing she will eat is banana but she will eat plain yogurt that makes me grimace when i eat it so go figure lol. Now my bostons eat whatever I put into their mouth and I really dont think they even taste it before its gone. lol.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.