JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO ..you know how when a cat :love: you..they bring you strange body parts from other animals? :eek: WELL..putting my :detective2: hat on..:laugh: Sweet Wilson..the :poo: eater..is bringing you his favorite thing! :poo::love:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I'd like to say I love him unconditionally but he best be bringing me back something else, like my flowers he likes to chop off with his hippopotamus mouth. :D

This pooh eating of his is killin' me. He just ate a nice big snack again tonight and I'm constantly picking it up (twice a day) and then tainting some with Tabasco Sauce to get him not to like it. t's impossible with a doggie door to get it all and I have other things to do too. I hate cleaning poo out of his mouth and it makes me mad at times. We've tried just about everything and nothing works unless we catch every turd and and either get it picked up and douse it in Tabasco Sauce. He doesn't even mind the Ground Cayenne Red Pepper anymore either - he'll just lick that up. It'll be only another week and then all the dogs will be on the same food (he only likes our old dog Ace's poo). If that doesn't change then and his habits are the same then we'll take a look at the old dog's meds he's taking and him being attracted to that. That's all we can think of. Like I said, NOTHING works!!!! :barf::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Last edited:

Wnstnsddy

Sep 21, 2010
Va Beach, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
When I read the subject, i thought you had the same problem my wife and I have, Winston loves to eat rabbit poo. Winny sniffs our rabbit droppings like a pig sniffs out truffels.

Members online

No members online now.