JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I can't be the only one whose bully leaves rabbit droppings around the house. You know those little droppings of what looks like doggy kibble that's on your carpet, floor, then you go to pick up the little piece of kibble only to discover your bully has dropped a tiny dropping of :poo: and you now have to wash your hands because it smushed in your fingers. :no: :ROFL:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Eewww!! I have picked up many pieces of kibble but never pieces of poop in the house. No I can honestly say Vegas has never done that, LMAO!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty has dropped "hershey kisses" in the house. :lmao: Usually when his poo isnt as firm as it should be or if he doesnt do the crazy bully run from the yard to the house. (it doesnt just fall off like my pugs) We have learned to be leary of anything and everything. First I thought you were talking about kibble being let all over the house, Cutty is well known for that! He picks it up in a mouthful like a squirrel and carries it to wherever we are (the living room etc) drops it and eats. Sometimes he is in a hurry and leaves half of it just randomly spread out. Have to call him back to clean it up or my 2 yr old will pick it up piece by piece and fedd him. :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What can I say? Wilson and :poo: There is a VERY strange connection there!...I know! maybe he is manufacturing his own snacks! :rofl:
:ROFL: I saw this earlier on my wk computer but had to wait until lunch to respond. I can honestly say I laughed pretty darn good :D. You may be on to something, he's making indoor snacks :lol:

What happens is that he gets a bit of poo that stays put and then it drops. I have to clean his back end often. Well be watching tv and he'll come over and we're Like OMG you stink like poo and sure enough he left some behind that i have to clean. His stools are good though. I now proceed with caution before I pick it up. Only my dog would do this go figure!!! :lol:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I'm glad I'm not the only one, :D Lucy will have some stuck up there every once in a while so we check the hind end every time she goes. Bebe does occasionally but hers usually drops off when she hauls butt back to the porch. Glad the others don't do that. :)

Krisandtob

Jan 26, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Phatty
So this is the part where i want to say " oh ya happens all the time". But um no - not really ;0)
But if it makes you feel better, i took phatty out of bed this morning and then proceeded to make the bed. Well, i'll be damned if he didn't shart on my quilt! Not quite a sh&$ but clearly not a fart!!! What on earth??? Needless to say that went into the wash!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1765]Krisandtob[/MENTION] it might have been one of those hershey kisses that got smashed. :ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So this is the part where i want to say " oh ya happens all the time". But um no - not really ;0)
But if it makes you feel better, i took phatty out of bed this morning and then proceeded to make the bed. Well, i'll be damned if he didn't shart on my quilt! Not quite a sh&$ but clearly not a fart!!! What on earth??? Needless to say that went into the wash!
OMG, I nearly spit my popcicle out of my mouth. A shart, lol. :ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm glad I'm not the only one, :D Lucy will have some stuck up there every once in a while so we check the hind end every time she goes. Bebe does occasionally but hers usually drops off when she hauls butt back to the porch. Glad the others don't do that. :)
Oh YES I'm so glad I'm not alone. It's not like it's everyday but it's quite often. :).

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.