Fav Carolina Pet Pantry Products?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
the price is about double to England that Canada. I don't know why, miles? They both have the same custom papers.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love the antlers!!! Yes go for the biggest they have!! Also, if you have a bully or other dogs who like to take their toys outside then just make sure the antlers come back inside each evening. We have had two and each time within a day or so they have been taken outside, and the next morning they have totally disappeared. AND we have a fenced in back yard!!! :eek:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2559]Einstein the Great[/MENTION] Yes .. we were in the city too, but it could have been foxes or racoons. The dogs ADORED them ... it's just that our youngest bully, Daddy, takes everything outside and you would have thought that we would have learnt our lesson the first time, but obviously not because the second one disappeared within two days too!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.