Fav Carolina Pet Pantry Products?

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I'm browsing the website for the first time!

What are your must haves?

dontshop--adopt

Jul 30, 2010
Greenville, MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
The Big Dog water fountain is a must-have for bullies! Filters out all the slobber and hair and gives clean fresh drinking water. My guys love the Northern treats, and the Wellness Bars are very cost efficient; lots of treat for the $$$. The tuff toys are great, and if you don't have one of Dozer's collars, leashes and harnesses, your doggie is WAY out of style; also he has socks for dogs with allergies to prevent licking, chewing on the feet; as well as collar charms. The collar clip is a must-have if your dog has multiple collars--it makes changing tags from one collar to the other a snap. Guess you can tell I am a HUGE CPP fan. And...100% of the profit goes to rescue. Courtney is a lifesaver to the rescues!!

cavbike

May 1, 2011
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Angel. Bronco, Casey
I agree with the Jolly Egg and Dozer collars and harnesses. If your bully has stress issues, you want to look at the Stress Less Pouch as well. I just ordered some antlers. It'll be the first ones for us but everyone I hear from loves them. I don't think you can wrong with anything you order from them because all the products are bully tested and bully approved. And of course your helping to rescue bullies!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I Ned to get my butt in gear lol and get violet some rhings

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
yep I need to get the boys some of this stuff also. Especially these antlers. They are missing out!

I'm waiting for my local feed store one of the employees went to a dog show and ordered some. I can't wait to get violet some ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Krisandtob

Jan 26, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Phatty
Bottle buddies!!!! They come in the form of a sheep, cow or pig. Regardless of which, Phats knows them all as piggies and he loves to play piggies!!!! I have two spares on hand at all times. Deer antlers are great too!

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
@dontshop--adopt , Have you had good results using the allergy socks? I'm thinking of trying some on Katie.
Other than the socks, I want the big dog water fountain, jolly egg, another nylabone, extra large deer antler, the pearly whites chew, the blueberry face scrub, salmon oil, dental spray stuff, a snake toy... and there are probably other items I have forgotten to mention! haha
Are any of you participating in the Secret Bully 2011 thing? It sounds like fun!

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

there is loads of stuff |I would like but the shipping to the UK is way too expensive :eek: so I keep looking at sites here for something similar.

robramirez007

Apr 28, 2011
Just ordered an extra large antler. It was my first time on their site and it looks like Im going to be buying a lot of toys from them.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
@dontshop--adopt , Have you had good results using the allergy socks? I'm thinking of trying some on Katie.
Other than the socks, I want the big dog water fountain, jolly egg, another nylabone, extra large deer antler, the pearly whites chew, the blueberry face scrub, salmon oil, dental spray stuff, a snake toy... and there are probably other items I have forgotten to mention! haha
Are any of you participating in the Secret Bully 2011 thing? It sounds like fun!

We will also be having a secret Santa/bully here again at EBN!!!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
those bottle buddies are to die for. Bella now waits by my side for me to finish the water!!!

Tuffy toys are also great. We still have 3 aligators from over a year ago. Bella just pulled it out of her toy box tonight and we had a tug a war with it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.