got the second deer antler in the mail today

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
and Oliver was hilarious! He put it in his mouth and started prancing around the house and wiggling his little butt. Sebastian on the other hand keeps trying to steal Oliver's so he can have both. He even gets snippy and snarly and takes both and puts them in the dog crate!!!

Hopefully, they will both settle down and be able to lay down and gnaw away happily without trying to steal the one the other one has.:p

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
It's so funny when they do that prancing thing. Two of my three antlers have been gnawed down to half their size. BabyGirl has learned to wedge hers in the gate because she doesn't have long enough arms to hold it well, and chews it there with her butt in the air. And yes they try to trick each other so they can get the others antler. When will the envy end? Never it seems in my household. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
:pics: That would have been a funny video. :D

I ordered some today from Flint River Ranch. Can't wait to get them.

I was trying to get a picture or video of them, but they wouldn't cooperate. I got some pictures, but they don't show up very well. I will try to get some more tomorrow and hopefully the little prance dance will appear.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I was trying to get a picture or video of them, but they wouldn't cooperate.
These dang bullies I tell ya, I'm beginning to learn that the only way the listen or cooperate is if there's FOOD involved. :ROFL: I'll be looking forward to the pictures then! :) I'll be sure to get the video out when ours get theirs. Jack was just doing the prance dance with a nylabone, they all get so proud don't they. :bulldog::LMAO:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Prancing bullies = the best.

Delilah likes to wiggle her butt and strut her stuff when she gets a new treat / toy!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online