Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor Tate hope he gets better soon. Bully hugs for him from us.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
63038192.jpg

Photos: Paris couture fall/winter 2011-2012 shows

Or, I can get one of these contraptions for Tate...it's called "haute couture", the latest from Paris! At least that's what the LA Times says.:p

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I was just looking over the vet bill for Tate's visit yesterday and they charged me $22.18 for that plastic E collar! And here i thought it was free!!:aaargh:

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
So sorry!!! Those cones..:cursing:. Plus, the dogs often bump into things, which in your case could irritate his neck even more. "ProCollar" is one name of an inflatable collar if someone hasn't mentioned that yet. Might work for neck wounds and be more comfortable for a bully, but my Shepherd was able to reach an incision on her belly.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
So sorry!!! Those cones..:cursing:. Plus, the dogs often bump into things, which in your case could irritate his neck even more. "ProCollar" is one name of an inflatable collar if someone hasn't mentioned that yet. Might work for neck wounds and be more comfortable for a bully, but my Shepherd was able to reach an incision on her belly.

thank u for the suggestion. I saw an inflattable one on the Petsmart website which got pretty good reviews, as did the "comfy collar" at Petco...now i'm trying to figure out which one to get!

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
My boxer had one of those a while back when he got his ears cropped. The one the vet put on him was huge! I trimmed alot of it off with a scissor. I left enough for her not to be able to reach her head. I would also take it off when I was In The same room with her and keep an eye on her. I had to give her a break from that thing. I think it bothered me more than it did her.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Poor thing. I hope he heals up fast.
Violet sends her love

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.