wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
as the title says i'm the worst bullie father. We ran out of food for guinness this am and he has had cucumbers, carrots and green bean breakfast and dinners...I ordered food from pet flow last week and it hasn't even shipped yet, usually they ship within a day of ordering and arrives the next day. I am going to supplement with some taste of the wild I have here until the new FROMM Salmon a la veg comes in; he just looks up at me when he sees his dish and says vegatables again???

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Aaww, that does not make you a bad dad! It is not your fault, I almost had a similar situation yesterday when I went to pick up Vegas's food and she was gone quite a while in the back, I thought she did not get it in and he had ate his last mouthful for breakfast.
I already was in panic mode thinking "What am I going to feed him?" I decided a bland diet until I got his food (white rice and boiled hamburger) but thank god the only thing wrong was she ordered the wrong size bag! I got a small 4.4, instead of the 25 lb. I ordered. Maybe try a bland diet so his belly does not get upset from a food change????????

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ok you ordered last week. So you are not a bad bully dad :poo: happens!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwwww..you know I had a real issue with petflow last order..it took 4 days to PACK my order! I called and raised cane..it did go out immediately after that..but I was very disappointed in their service. It takes me 4 working days to get my order once it ships and 4 days to pack 2 items was bizarre! Do you have a feed and grain store in your area? Even here in southern California we do and they DO carry one flavor and in only small size of Fromm..but in a pinch he might like it better then veggies! Poor sweet Guiness..I'm pretty sure you still qualify as a GOOD bully dad!

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] i have never had an issue before with petflow and have been very satisfied with their service up to this point...it usually takes one day to get to me once it's shipped....my gf picked up a small bag of taste of the wild to hold him over till the new bag of FROMM comes in....he has been on FROMM puppy since he came home at 8 weeks, hopefully the taste of the wild only has to be used for a day or two

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You know I hadn't had any problem either? I guess I got too comfortable and expected the same level of service...but they are usually spot on! I don't know why it takes so long for us to get their orders..I did allow the 4 shipping days just not the 4 days to pack!! I hope Guiness is fine..:yes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I believe all orders are shipped on the same day. It only makes sense, otherwise how on earth could they ship it for that price. It has to go bulk. Or maybe they were low on Fromm from so many referrals!! Lol. That is why I use the shipping schedule. So my point is if you order on Tuesday but they ship on Monday or Fridays only, that could be the cause of the delay. Just a thought to keep in mind for future ordering.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]..yup..I've not had a problem..but it takes 4 days to get to me..this particular order I placed on Monday and it didn't ship out until Friday! Ii just kept saying..being packed..I emailed them and called and they said they were just extremely busy! It did ship out the day I talked to someone and we were on fumes by the time I got it! I've ordered once since then and no problem at all! I was thinking they might have been out of something..other than that..no issues at all!

Sorry to hijack your thread ! [MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION]

Last edited:
OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] its weird I have nvr had a problem with them at all.before this. It just sucks that it has been a full week and no shipment and I had to go out and grab Guinness a food he has nvr been on and not the food I ordered to hold him over, but hey I can't complain at all about them. Used them many times before and had nothing but good things to say

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] its weird I have nvr had a problem with them at all.before this. It just sucks that it has been a full week and no shipment and I had to go out and grab Guinness a food he has nvr been on and not the food I ordered to hold him over, but hey I can't complain at all about them. Used them many times before and had nothing but good things to say

If it still hasn't shipped..try calling them and emailing! It worked for me!
Also..next order I added an extra small bag for backup..being in earthquake country..I should have a large in reserve!

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes I would email them or call too if it's been that long.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.