This was nice!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I special order Vegas's food from a feed store here in town. I always get the 25lb. bag of NVI Salmon. I ordered it last weekend and it was due in today. I go to the store and she accidently ordered the 4.4 lb. small bag.

Much to my surprise, she said "I will just give you this bag and order the right size for you, it was my fault. His 25 lb. bag will be in on Sat." I offered to pay for it more than once, but she insisted!!

Koodos to a small town horse feed store!! Not only does she special order his food for me, and it is cheaper than ordering it on line, this was extra nice!! She loves to eat where I bartend so on Sat. I am going to take her 25 grilled wings from my bar. Just wanted to share how nice she was.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], well load up and get your butt to Florida!! Jake is always welcome....Oh and you to of course!! :lol:

L

Lucy-licious

Me too :) maybe [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and I should get together and pay you a visit :p

It's nice to be reminded that there are still nice people out there that don't just think of themselves

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
make that me and the boys too!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] we could have so much fun! [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] You and I with Kelly! Oh the thought of it makes me happy!

Last edited:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] and [MENTION=2152]Kim Sebastian n Oliver[/MENTION] and anyone else, My house is always open!! The only requirment is bullys do come too! Vegas would be in heaven!! He might hump but we can all get through that. LOL

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] and [MENTION=2152]Kim Sebastian n Oliver[/MENTION] and anyone else, My house is always open!! The only requirment is bullys do come too! Vegas would be in heaven!! He might hump but we can all get through that. LOL

:rofl: party at Vegas' house!

L

Lucy-licious

Aww no fair, whilst I could be there for cuddles with Vegas within 24hrs poor Lucy would have to stay here in the UK :(
However we will be in Florida in May next year and I was hoping to come find you :)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] be sure to try and visit!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION], although Vegas would love to cuddle with you :heart:, I have a feeling he would rather cuddle with Lucy :luv: (or hump) he is fixed, he just does not know it yet!! He air humps my son's Pit/Lab mix, if only she was not so tall !!! Thank god they are both fixed, could you imagine what the pups would look like? LOL

L

Lucy-licious

Hmm that would be an er! Interesting mix, rather like that Bassett/bulldog mix someone posted a while back :lol:
And [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I'm pretty sure my little hussy would love the attention :eek:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Maybe HRH wouldn't mind traveling so much if she found a good hump at the end.:ROFL: Oops did I say that out loud :confused: I'm starting to sound as bad as Bruce :evil:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.