Texas heat take two more bullies.

eklikewhoa

Jul 22, 2011
Houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Heo
I don't think I could hold myself together if that were to happen to me... I have actually heard of this place andthink they are the same as theones I considered to get one of the other babies groomed.

I think there has to be some sort of legal action they can take and althuogh our pets have no dollar value that could be replaced I'm sure the cost of what most pay for our loved ones could take the legal actions to another leve.

Puckstr33

Apr 21, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly
Wow, really sad to read this stuff. My heart goes out to the family. Living here in Northern Calif you don't really worry about the heat. But we usually get a "hot" week in Aug/Sept. This definitely will make me more a careful of protecting Molly from the heat.

tpf0612

Jun 23, 2011
Salado, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sam
It has been soooo freakin hot here, I keep it cold in the house tho, for me and Sam. We run it at about 74 during the day and I crank it down to like 68 at nite. We had our AC go out a couple of weeks ago and we had to goto the hotel for Sam and of course for the rest of us. My wife really hates taking him out to potty during the day, especiually since he gets out there and wants to sunbathe.....really hate it for those folks :(

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Reading stuff like this terrifies me!! My puppy is only 12 weeks old but summer is fast approaching and I am so scared. Im not leaving the house without my heat stroke prevention backpack with all of Dozers supplies just in case something happens. Thankfully its only really hot here 2 months out of the year.

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=4363]BrooklynStar[/MENTION] as long as you do not go for long walks or play too long outside when it's hot, you should be fine.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online