Texas heat take two more bullies.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
@JAKEISGREAT - Can't recall if there's a thread on it already, but where did you get Jake's cooling vest? I'm currently ordering the Kool collars from CPP. It's been mighty hot here even at night and I just discovered that Stiggy likes watching the baseball and soccer games at the park so we're planning taking him to the evening games.

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
If that was someones child there would be criminal charges. Sad that bullies don't have the same protection of the law. Negligence is negligence!!! Horrid .

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@JAKEISGREAT - Can't recall if there's a thread on it already, but where did you get Jake's cooling vest? I'm currently ordering the Kool collars from CPP. It's been mighty hot here even at night and I just discovered that Stiggy likes watching the baseball and soccer games at the park so we're planning taking him to the evening games.

There is a thread..but in the sake of saving time..I got it from keepdoggiesafe.com I got a large and it is a tad big..but jakes not done yet and I'm of the mind better big than small! They fit up high close to neck and shoulders..there are pics there.pretty cool!

L

Lucy-licious

This is tragic and shameful, poor lady to have to go away to 1 funeral and have this call that 2 of her dogs had "fainted" INCREDULOUS!!! I hope she sues.
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I found myself in a panic reading about your experience I was so worried for poor Jake and scared for you.
:hug: for you both and your mommy of the week for me :up: acting so fast to get Jake cooled off.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing:
Can't even bear to thnk about the last moments.
Sorry, maybe I'm just emotional right now (yah...this is a real man, ,macho man, dad, gpa that just said that!).

Be it for children or pets. My prayers be with them.

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
I'd be the one going to jail if I were Mr or Mrs Waters. I don't think I would even speak tp the owner of said kennel. I would find who let them out in the heat and I would break their arms in 4 places.

This is a serious case of negligence and dog murder. :cursing:

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] I know it is a long way from your house but if worst came to worst Lexter can always come and stay with us if an emergency came about, we could even meet half way.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] I know it is a long way from your house but if worst came to worst Lexter can always come and stay with us if an emergency came about, we could even meet half way.

[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] thanks so much I will keep you guys in mind if something ever does come up. And same here I will be here if needed for yall and the babies :)... It's nice knowing that we do have people here if ever needed!!! I saw the video from the news feed and man just lookin at the kennel I would never let my boys stay there, even before the incident.

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION], thanks, like you said it's nice to know there are people we can count on in an emergency. I saw that video too and my wife and I both thought no way would we leave our babies there. The bully owner must have been desperate. too bad she is not on this site and said something, I would have taken them for her and they would be safe and sound. Just so sad for them and the bullies, poor babies.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION], thanks, like you said it's nice to know there are people we can count on in an emergency. I saw that video too and my wife and I both thought no way would we leave our babies there. The bully owner must have been desperate. too bad she is not on this site and said something, I would have taken them for her and they would be safe and sound. Just so sad for them and the bullies, poor babies.

The owners of the 2 Biullies are on fb. They posted on the Houston rescue page about the incident.. I will send them a message about the site!!

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The owners of the 2 Biullies are on fb. They posted on the Houston rescue page about the incident.. I will send them a message about the site!!

Cool, maybe they will join. It's good to know people in the area to help out if need be.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my that is soo sad I would be inconsolable if that happened to sarah or my 2 bostons. It should not have happened and im not a fan of suing but in this case i think they need to. make sure noone else has this happen to them.
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Im glad you got your babies cooled down. I had never considered something happening to my air and sarah stays there during the day by herself in the house. I am going to have to look into the cooling vest and collars. Had never heard of them.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my that is soo sad I would be inconsolable if that happened to sarah or my 2 bostons. It should not have happened and im not a fan of suing but in this case i think they need to. make sure noone else has this happen to them.
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Im glad you got your babies cooled down. I had never considered something happening to my air and sarah stays there during the day by herself in the house. I am going to have to look into the cooling vest and collars. Had never heard of them.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online