Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Texas heat take two more bullies.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Davidh View Post
    @lexterwayne I know it is a long way from your house but if worst came to worst Lexter can always come and stay with us if an emergency came about, we could even meet half way.
    @Davidh thanks so much I will keep you guys in mind if something ever does come up. And same here I will be here if needed for yall and the babies ... It's nice knowing that we do have people here if ever needed!!! I saw the video from the news feed and man just lookin at the kennel I would never let my boys stay there, even before the incident.
    Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Texas heat take two more bullies.

@lexterwayne, thanks, like you said it's nice to know there are people we can count on in an emergency. I saw that video too and my wife and I both thought no way would we leave our babies there. The bully owner must have been desperate. too bad she is not on this site and said something, I would have taken them for her and they would be safe and sound. Just so sad for them and the bullies, poor babies.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Davidh View Post
    @lexterwayne, thanks, like you said it's nice to know there are people we can count on in an emergency. I saw that video too and my wife and I both thought no way would we leave our babies there. The bully owner must have been desperate. too bad she is not on this site and said something, I would have taken them for her and they would be safe and sound. Just so sad for them and the bullies, poor babies.
    The owners of the 2 Biullies are on fb. They posted on the Houston rescue page about the incident.. I will send them a message about the site!!
    Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lexterwayne View Post
    The owners of the 2 Biullies are on fb. They posted on the Houston rescue page about the incident.. I will send them a message about the site!!
    Cool, maybe they will join. It's good to know people in the area to help out if need be.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

oh my that is soo sad I would be inconsolable if that happened to sarah or my 2 bostons. It should not have happened and im not a fan of suing but in this case i think they need to. make sure noone else has this happen to them.
    @JAKEISGREAT Im glad you got your babies cooled down. I had never considered something happening to my air and sarah stays there during the day by herself in the house. I am going to have to look into the cooling vest and collars. Had never heard of them.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

oh my that is soo sad I would be inconsolable if that happened to sarah or my 2 bostons. It should not have happened and im not a fan of suing but in this case i think they need to. make sure noone else has this happen to them.
    @JAKEISGREAT Im glad you got your babies cooled down. I had never considered something happening to my air and sarah stays there during the day by herself in the house. I am going to have to look into the cooling vest and collars. Had never heard of them.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Heo
    Likes (Received)

I don't think I could hold myself together if that were to happen to me... I have actually heard of this place andthink they are the same as theones I considered to get one of the other babies groomed.

I think there has to be some sort of legal action they can take and althuogh our pets have no dollar value that could be replaced I'm sure the cost of what most pay for our loved ones could take the legal actions to another leve.

Real Name
    Richard Deming
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly
    Likes (Received)

Wow, really sad to read this stuff. My heart goes out to the family. Living here in Northern Calif you don't really worry about the heat. But we usually get a "hot" week in Aug/Sept. This definitely will make me more a careful of protecting Molly from the heat.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sam
    Likes (Received)

It has been soooo freakin hot here, I keep it cold in the house tho, for me and Sam. We run it at about 74 during the day and I crank it down to like 68 at nite. We had our AC go out a couple of weeks ago and we had to goto the hotel for Sam and of course for the rest of us. My wife really hates taking him out to potty during the day, especiually since he gets out there and wants to sunbathe.....really hate it for those folks

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

aawww....god this makes me want to slap people...*shakes head*

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member BrooklynStar's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Reading stuff like this terrifies me!! My puppy is only 12 weeks old but summer is fast approaching and I am so scared. Im not leaving the house without my heat stroke prevention backpack with all of Dozers supplies just in case something happens. Thankfully its only really hot here 2 months out of the year.

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@BrooklynStar as long as you do not go for long walks or play too long outside when it's hot, you should be fine.
    Have a Great Bully Day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads