Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion has gone thru 3 stinky bears her first year. I usually have to take them from her because they rip down the seam and I'd rather buy a new one than have to sit and sew them up. So, once stinky bear 3 got a rip in the seam, I went out and bought 4 and 5. Why did I buy 2? Well I learned my lesson about having a backup. Stinky 3 got a busted seam LAST WEEK. She cried and cried, so I gave it back to her and she proceeded to pull out the stuffing...........so I took it away from her again. Man did she cry and throw a fit. So yesterday I went to Walmart and picked up2 more bears. I also looked for a sewing kit to patch up 1, 2 and 3. It's to the point where all 3 need to washed, but I can't wash them without patching them. Needless to say that I couldn't locate a mini sewing kit. A friend at work said she'd bring the kit if I brought the bears. So I took the bears to work and she actually sewed them for me!! So, I brought them home and put them in the laundry room to wash. Orion started crying for them. I guess her nose led her straight to the stinky bears. So, I pulled out a new one and started to remove it from the box and sever it from the tags. You'd have thought she'd been in pain with all her screaming. FINALLY, clean bear (soon to be stinky 4) was in her possession and it's foot was in her mouth. She sucked on it for about 30 minutes. Then, a huge sigh of contentment and she literally fell over on her side into a huge snore fest.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Oh my goodness... they are SO human-like aren't they!!!! You must take a photo of her treasures!! :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awwww that story is just so cute! After I pulled a cloth strip out of Yuna last week I found that she swallows anything she gets her mouth on- no more bears for my baby dogs. I wanna see O with her stinky bear plzzzzz :)

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
heehee that is funny. Yep, need a pic of O with her stinky bear. That is 3 votes now!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes a pic or even better a video. How cute is that, baby wants her bear! Sounds like you may need more back up than just the 2 new ones. ;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh she is so dang cute!!!!! When you say teddy bear you really mean teddy bear, haha. Totally thought it would be some cheap dog toy, not. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.