Next Months Rescue Auctions--- Yep it is already time again!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If anyone has any items they wish to donate to next months rescue auctions, please ship them to us! Whatever you ship, please include a note of your USER ID so we can give you credit on the donation for the auction!

English Bulldog News
PO Box 1679
Cortaro, AZ 85652

I need all items by the 25th of this month to prepare all of the auctions. So don't delay on shipping them to us..... Your donated items will be auctioned off on the site and proceeds will be given to English Bulldog Rescue Organizations.

Does it have to be dog items? No of course not. Preferably dog related, but can be jewelry, ect. Preferably new or like new. If we get too much stuff or too many duplicate items, we will save them for our Breast Cancer Auctions later in the year.

Thank you! :)

L

Lucy-licious

I already have some stuff but will look around some more before I post them over :D

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Oh, cool!! I will have to look so I can send some stuff!!

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Is the auction on the board? Or, how does this work??

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
hasn't been posted yet. But we will post individual items and you bid your price, very fun!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I mailed items to add to the auction today plus [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] will be donating a custom made outfit for the winning bidder again. This is going to be bigger than the first auction!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I mailed items to add to the auction today plus [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] will be donating a custom made outfit for the winning bidder again. This is going to be bigger than the first auction!!!

PS: For those that are new; EBN does a fundraiser a couple times a year to raise money for various English Bulldog rescue organizations throughout the country. Item are donated to the auction from various vendors and the members themselves. Watch for details that will be posted before long.

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
yay im so excited. i just sent my fiance to the post office with the package. hopefully he makes it there before it closes, if not he will have to send it out tomorrow.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It's gonna take me a week or so before I can get it mailed out. I have to get Vegas to model the shirts.......and THAT is going to be a chore. You did ask for the items to be photographed before sent out, right? Or maybe if I can just get him to model 1 or 2........? Chaos is about to hit my house.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
It's gonna take me a week or so before I can get it mailed out. I have to get Vegas to model the shirts.......and THAT is going to be a chore. You did ask for the items to be photographed before sent out, right? Or maybe if I can just get him to model 1 or 2........? Chaos is about to hit my house.

Photographed? Uh-oh

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No they don't need to be photographed, unless you already have [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

But of course libra is such a good photographer, and she loves playing dress up ;)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you to all who have messaged and are donating to this wonderful cause!!! Remember, we plan on doing a Breast Cancer Awareness Auction in November during EBN's Breast Cancer Awareness week, so keep on the lookout for things that you think would be nice to auction off. You all are the bestist bully pals EVER!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
You have me down for a custom portrait, right?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.