We're gonna need some spackle....

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Penny was walking around with white crumbs in her mouth. I starting looking around & found this in my kitchen.

wall.jpg
:cursing:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
One of the reasons we didn't get a puppy.... HRH was 3 1/2 when she came here to rule. ;)
There are sprays that you can spray on things she has or may chew that taste awful to her. We just got some for Gracie's ankles when she gnaws on them from allergy itching.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Why do bullies eat walls?? Lol mine at a hole on the outside of our house. What little stinkers!!!

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
Mine is taking the siding off my dads garage in his yard when he goes to visit. Hes never alone in the yard so he cant be bored, my dad says hes just into home renos.

L

Lucy-licious

Little Madame! Maybe she thinks that corner will look nicer rounded off :D

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I was just going to say that you could frame it. lol. Actually, mine decided that the window molding would be delicious so I got some bitter apple spray and put it on just about anything in their reach. Mine will sniff it and walk away.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Matilda likes eating my back porch steps. She comes in with chunks in her mouth.

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
This whole thread is cracking me up....glad we aren't alone! It might not be so bad, but we're in a rental. I've caught her nibbling the wall before, but nothing like this. I do have some Bitter Apple. I sprayed everything a few weeks ago, but I guess it needed reapplied. She hasn't been chewing the last few weeks like she was, so I am kind of surprised! She does'nt bother anything that I spray, so everything just got another good douse.

Oh well. Obviously, we should have consulted her about the shape of that corner! :sarcastic:It would be funny to just write, Penny - 4 months above it. lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Mine like to redecorate every now and then. One of ours has chewed 2 holes in the sheet rock and Snowflake @ 10 months old likes to chew on the window seal corners, little turkey. So you get good at fixing sheet rock and wood :ROFL: gotta love'em

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I hope you don't mind me laughing at your wall's expense - we had to fix the siding on our house as Wilson chewed a 5" long narrow section off the bottom of it. He had a habit of also licking a part of one particular wall. He doesn't do it as much anymore and ever since I sprayed the siding with Bitter Apple and the hubby repaired and painted the siding he's been leaving those areas alone. For now that is. But that's about the extent of his chewing so far so I feel lucky. I'm sure it's going to get worse as both pups get older, they're 6 & 7 months right now. Also unless we're home, they're crated.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I have at least three of those holes. But that is when they were under a year of age. I patched them myself but didn't really do a good job. Oh well...:blink:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online