It's a hot one!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Becky, you won't regret getting one and you'll wonder why you didn't break down and get it before. Depending on how much space you want to cool just keep the BTUs in mind when you choose. If I recall So. Cali has about 10 months of summer and 2 months of Fall, There is no Spring or Winter, :D :)

Lol I live in northern Cali and I get all 4seasons thank God. I live in the valley so the summers SUCK. But u live fall and spring here. Great info on the portable um going to look into getting g one

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
We have two of the big central a/c units in our house thank goodness! One for the main part of the house and one for the "Florida Room". I keep it about 75 in here all summer long. It is WAY too hot outside for the pups! I let them out about 11am and they were panting already so no play time for Gyps...she ran off to do her bush run that she does every day for about 15 minutes and I had to call her back in. She was NOT happy with me! lol

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Its 100 here in Texas as well! Princess does not stay out long at all. Our a/c is always running cool but she still seems a little warm. I have a fan as well by her bed that is always blowing on her. She likes that:)

Polly

Jul 2, 2011
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily <3
it;s hot here too. I am in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, The temperature right now is 24 with a humidex of 29 and getting hotter. I'm not sure what that is in Fahrenheit, maybe 75?
Lily wants to be outside and she is insisting in laying in the sun!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
it;s hot here too. I am in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, The temperature right now is 24 with a humidex of 29 and getting hotter. I'm not sure what that is in Fahrenheit, maybe 75?
Lily wants to be outside and she is insisting in laying in the sun!

Omg sounds great! Its going to be 103 today!

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.