Want to get Chaos an antler....BUT....

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I really want Chaos to have a deer antler. Everybully else seems to love them so much!!! My problem is, everytime he gets any toy, bone, etc. he shoves it down his throat until he ends up throwing up. It is gross and is usually always on my couch. Why does he do that? I have seen them at Pet depot and they have different sizes and shapes. idk...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I bought Vegas one and there is no way he can chew it up, it is as solid as a rock, if you make sure to get the big one so it can't go down his throat, it does not chew up like a raw-hide, Vegas loves his. I do not give Vegas raw-hides because he too when he was about 6 months old swallowed it and puked it back up.

Last edited:

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Same here rocks does that with every toy, tennis balls anything he gets his big paws on, believe me he won't swallow it, rocks got his down pretty small n still can't....they r VERY hard and I try to buy the biggest one so it won't even be a question he won't swallow.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309708634.586572.jpg

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I have never given him rawhide either. but he has a wishbone shaped nylabone and a bone shaped nylabone and he holds them until he shoves it down his throat and it gags him.I do think I am gonna go get him one this week

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I bought Vegas one and there is no way he can chew it up, it is as solid as a rock, if you make sure to get the big one so it can't go down his throat, it does not chew up like a raw-hide, Vegas loves his. I do not give Vegas raw-hides because he too when he was about 6 months old swallowed it and puked it back up.

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] also bought Vegas and Orion one, and they both chewed the heck out of them. Orion ACTUALLY managed to chew hers up! I ended up taking it away from her...which she is very pissed about. This literally kept her busy for 2 hours. When I tried to call her to dinner, (usually she's letting me know what time it is) I had to call her multiple times. Food was in the dish on on the floor and she still wasn't letting it go. Finally, when Vegas started eating, she brought her antler with her to the bowl and set it down RIGHT NEXT TO HER DISH. I'm going to find her a larger one. These are great in my opinion.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Delilah HAS managed to chew off some parts of hers, lol.

But she tends to gag herself with toys too and we've had no problem with these antlers. She loves them! She likes to sit under the ottoman and chew away.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Chunk has chewed his down too but it's still lasting. We give it to him for a few hours at a time at night. At first he did the same as [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] said Orion did - nothing could get his attention off of it! Now he chews for a while then falls asleep (once he falls asleep we put it away for the night). He drools so much and the little pieces come off of it, so he's only allowed to chew it in his crate. He tries to sneak out every so often only to go right back in. Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.