New Bully Parents!

MichelleandZach

Jul 1, 2011
Tampa, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dulcinea's Roman Holiday (Roman for short!)
Hello! We are new parents to our baby bulldog, Roman. He's only 4 weeks old so he's not home with us yet... we take him home on August 4th! It's going to be so hard to wait... we're obsessed already! We're a little worried because when we visited him yesterday he didn't look as roly-poly and wrinkly as his brothers and sisters (even though in his first 3 weeks he was the biggest in the litter!). Is this something we should be worried about or does he look normal? These pics were taken yesterday at 29 days old.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/img0082dz.jpg/]
img0082dz.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He looks beautiful. They chance so much as they grow. As long as he is eating and drinking water and gets all his vaccinations and de-wormed he should be a health happy little guy. So happy for you, they are a joy to have. Congratulations

L

Lucy-licious

He looks adorable to me :luv:
I just had a look at some old posts of [MENTION=1748]FridayGt[/MENTION]'s he posted pics of Biggie from around 2 wks old I think
And in comparison they look around the same size, try not to worry he looks beautiful and litter sizes always vary :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwwwwwwww,,,, Babeeeee!! ;) Please keep us updated on him... he is such a cutie! Welcome to the insanity :D

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome! I think he is a cutie patootie and he looks fine to me :).

OP
MichelleandZach

MichelleandZach

Jul 1, 2011
Tampa, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dulcinea's Roman Holiday (Roman for short!)
Thanks everyone! We are so excited- just spent a fortune on toys, food, bed, leash, collar... whew! Trying to get a head start before bringing him home! We're going to start him on Orijen puppy 80/20, as I've read great things about this food.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online