Question on my baby Duke gettng older

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I thought I had posted this a minute ago but it is not showing so I apologize if this is a duplicate! :laugh:

Duke will be 4 years old in August.. He is brindle but has a beautiful white chest. My husband and I have noticed over the past few weeks he is getting black spots throughout the white on his chest? is this because he is getting older? Duke is my first English bulldog so was wonderfing if anyone has experienced this? Also Duke who NEVER barks has been barking alot !:ROFL: he barks at the mailman and anyone he hears outside.. almost like he is claiming his home??

Just curious of your thoughts mostly about the black spots?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi! I read once they can get those spots all through their lives! Jake has new ones on his white fur too! Dukes NOT old! He's perfect!!

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Hi! I read once they can get those spots all through their lives! Jake has new ones on his white fur too! Dukes NOT old! He's perfect!!

ha ha thank you!!! :) was just so curious they are all over. I love them and give him kisses on them all the time now! my husband thinks I am crazy! :lmao:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
ha ha thank you!!! :) was just so curious they are all over. I love them and give him kisses on them all the time now! my husband thinks I am crazy! :lmao:

WE ARE! But a good crazy! Did you see my pic of Jake and me? Think it's on thread..let's all do this together! AND your husband thinks YOU'RE crazy? :rofl:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
When I got LeRoy, he was completely white, with a pink tummy. Now that he's 4, he's covered in spots. Even on his pink toes are black spots. When he's wet, he looks part dalmation.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Delilah's got some underneath her white, too. Mostly on her head.

She's only two and she's been gradually getting more as she ages.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Must be a bulldog thing, Snowflake was solid white when she was born and now she has spots all over the older she gets. From the pic you have on your post Duke is a great looking boy.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl is getting more spots all the time. I just noticed she has a new one right behind her bottom teeth on her gums.:yes:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Guessing it's a bully thing lex used to be pure white and over thee last 15 months he is covered w black spots!

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! ok guys.. seems like a bully thing!!! so glad I asked! :bully:

📰 Latest posts

Members online