Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They take up to two years to reach full girth. The legs grow first, giving them the non English bulldog appearance sometimes. Both Molly and Cash do not have long legs but over half of their brood do! Once the legs stop growing they will broaden in the chest. The head fills out last usually.

bruno

Nov 2, 2011
ok, so I guess we just have to wait for another year. my dog is just 10 months and he is tall and long...been trying to hard to get him fat by giving double of the amount of food but he is not getting rounder. Some would say it is genetics and I cannot do something about it. Thanks!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I know my Tidus never seemed to get fatter no matter what, but now at 2 he has filled out.

Oh and [MENTION=3597]bruno[/MENTION] would love to see some pictures! I bet long leggy or not, he is your boy and you love him to pieces! I have a hunch we will too!

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Copper11 thats what I thought too.. But regardless he is still cute and you love your puppy!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Mojo and Lola are both long legged..Tall bullies. They are 16 mos so still have alot of thickening to do.

Iphone 012.jpgits not a very good pic but in comparison to my couch you can see how tall they are

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
My Molly had the longest leg's in her litter. Both her mom and dad have very small stubby legs so maybe she's the normal one :)

At almost 6 months old she doesn't have a problem getting on the furniture (unless she's lazy.. in which case she'll give you the *pick me up* face). She has also made it onto the bed once... but she was super hyper and used a few pillows on the ground and bounced off the night stand ninja style. I doubt she could do it again.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Tess has long legs to. So I'm curious how her body will fill out to. She's only 6 month right now so we have some time to grow 🐶

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.