Everybully loves their kiddie pool!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Well, Jesse Yuna and Tidus do. I will try to get a video today. Since I lost all of my hard drive, I have about 1000 videos on my camera, and Lisa really needs to sort them out before we download. But this is a must see- they create a whirlpool in the pool it is so funny!

If you don't have a kiddie pool for your bully, I recommend it highly!!! :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How cute! Havent gotten mine down yet, how sad! Cutty LOVES the pool and splashes with his front paws, like he is digging for something~cracks me up. Mugsy on the other hand doesnt really want any part of it. Doesnt know what he is missing!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester has one too!! He will go in and out of it.. and does the oddest thing.. puts his whole face underwater and "bites" at the water..and then comes up for air. He'll do that about 5 or 6 times, then gets out :confused:

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
horse loves his kiddie pool! he'll get in and walk around in circles with his mouth open and his lower jaw underwater, like an alligator! when its time to go inside, i have to pick horse up from the pool and carry him inside, he would stay in there forever if i let him!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Chester has one too!! He will go in and out of it.. and does the oddest thing.. puts his whole face underwater and "bites" at the water..and then comes up for air. He'll do that about 5 or 6 times, then gets out :confused:
That is to funny because that is what my Chesty does too... He love the water so much, even if the hose is on to water the flowers, he is jumpping up at it...put on the sprinkler, he grabs at the water in the same way....he will also pick it up and bring it to you so you can play with him....mind you while it is still on!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online