Very Sad. There are some sick , sick people in this world.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a sicko, that's disgusting. Poor bully.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I just dont understand what is happening in the world today??? Instead of going forward it seems people are going backwards! There are no morals , no ethics. It breaks my heart, it makes me angry.

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
I just dont understand what is happening in the world today??? Instead of going forward it seems people are going backwards! There are no morals , no ethics. It breaks my heart, it makes me angry.

Backwards would be better, morals and ethics used to be taught. They're just a distant afterthought now, if thought about at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
OMG!!! Poor grandson and the female bully!! I just can't imagine someone actualy doing that!!! :barf:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sick indeed!!! Here's what was on our local news last night. :cursing::cursing: 9news.com/news/article/205746/188/Puppy-stabbed-in-the-face-continues-recovery-

Here's a petition if anyone's interested in signing it.

gopetition.com/petitions/file-charges-against-matthew-weatherspoon-for-stabbing.html

Here's what the petition reads:
We, the undersigned, urge that Matthew Davonn Weatherspoon be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for stabbing his 6-month old bulldog puppy, Diamond, in the face 6 times. Davonn said he became angry because the puppy nipped him.

Weatherspoon, who had no visible bite marks, then threw the puppy outside because she was bleeding in the apartment. The puppy was found wandering near the building and was immediately taken to Alameda East Veterinary Hospital where she underwent surgery and is now recovering. Staff say ‘she is an absolute doll’ and this is one of the saddest abuse cases they’ve ever seen.

Amazingly, the Denver District Attorney’s Office is in the process of deciding whether to file charges against Weatherspoon. At a time when animal rights is being taken seriously in this country, we reiterate that this young man must be prosecuted for this vicious crime.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.