Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Agree Agree Agree!!!! One Million percent!!! :2thumbs::clap::judges::goodpost:

Click the link below and you will see the "real" EB before mankind decided to alter with mother nature creation and these poor babies have and left with all sorts of issues today. I believe it doesn't matter what kind of head they have, body, rope, ears and teeth. If you love your puppy you have selected, well guess what? Nothing is wrong with that. Just "love the one you're with" hmmm sounds like a song lol....

Have a look at the link. Really interesting.

https://dogbehaviorscience.wordpress.com/2012/09/29/100-years-of-breed-improvement/

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Cyrus6.JPGPrimrose=Rosie 006.jpgPrimrose=Rosie 002.jpgRosie first day 036.jpgMuMhospitalandrosie 040.jpg

I always have trouble picking a pup ,as to Me they at 6 weeks old look like a pup with a slight look of a Bulldog , I find the development they go threw in app 6 months is truly amazing . As a example here is my Rosie .
1st pic is her dad
2nd pic Her MuM
3rd Rosie at app 4-6 weeks old ( I picked her out this day this is her first pic )
4th pic Rosie on the way home at 8 weeks old
5th pic Rosie this summer visiting her nanna in hospital now just over a year old 45 lbs
Tilly at 1 year old was also OEB at 55 lbs IMG_6002-600x500.jpg Tilly at 10 weeks
june27 outside 045.JPG Tilly at almost 4 years old app 55 lbs
I also know that any Bulldog takes two years to fully develop into that full wonderful breed and look of a bulldog Tilly is a good example to Me of that look .

Most Reactions