Homemade dog treats

Jun 10, 2011
Manteca
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah Rae
I made some dog treats today for Delilah, she like them but I think they are a bit greasy. Does anyone have a favorite treat recipe they would like to share?

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
Sure do! I have been making these treats for more then 5 years now. I make about 50 batches at a time and freeze them. I even sell them to friends and neighbors :)

1lb. raw liver
2 eggs
1 cup corn meal
1 cup wheat flour
garlic clove

Puree the meat in a food processor and add remaining ingredients, puree till smooth. Pour into a 9x 13 pan and bake 20min.
cool and then cut into bite size pieces and freeze.

Warning... Dogs go ballistic over them!!

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
Chillin' Bones!

Hambone loves Chillin Bones! We make them with baby food banana mash and peanut butter. He love love loves em!

http://www.amazon.com/Pets-Chillin-Bones-Food-Large/dp/B003C5QDZ6

I lay his blanket out for him to eat it on because it can get a bit messy. he truly does love them though. When I say "Chillin' Bone!", he will come - a - runnin. It's so cute. he starts giving me high 5 before I ask for it because he wants that Chillin Bone so badly lol. :ROFL:

It's just an ice tray in the shape of bones lol. You can out whatever you like inside to freeze. Hambonicus has taken to the banana and peanut butter freezies the best. Go figure.

Last edited:

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
Yes it comes with a little recipe pamphlet. It's actually hyterical to me.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I cant wait to make the liver treats thanks for sharing

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.