Oh...vacation anxiety!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
We are going away for 10 days on our cruise in a little over a month and while our Shih Tzu can stay home and have the run of the house - with neighbors coming over to let him out.. we cannot do that with Chester. He just isn't "trustworthy" yet :eek: Anyway, we have to take baby Chessie to my in-laws, who have NO fence :eek: Now, I know he'll be safe - as they won't let him go outside by himself..etc. But, he's just a baby and is SO attached to my husband. And we all know that no one baby's a baby bully like bully parents! :( Not to mention we really won't have a lot of phone contact, as we'll be in the middle of the Caribbean. So, I may have to have an extra "umbrella" drink or two to calm the nerves! ;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Have one for me too. ;) As anxious as you are, he will be fine. I know they miss us when we are gone but so long as they are being loved on by a familiar face I dont they care as much as us. It is really nice to come home to that happy wiggly butt tho I must admit.

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
I'm Chester will be fine! He's in the hands of family. Plus just imagine how oh so excited he's going to be when he see's your husband && you picking him up. That little booty shake they do with lots of sloppy beautiful kisses! :)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I am having vacation anxiety too. I leave Friday night for a week long camping/fishing trip and I am leaving Samson with my mom. I trust her completely but just in general I hate leaving him. I feel your pain. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.