how many treats in a week do you give your bully?

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I just give them a kibble for treats. I treat them frequently to get them to do what I want like I pitch a kibble in the crate in the car so Ruggles will jump in.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH gets treats for being a good girl. She's a good girl several times a day. She gets lo fat treats that she likes. And daddy is MUCH more generous than mommy.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They get a couple treats a day for being good and when we put them in their crates at night to go to sleep. We give them treats from FROMM.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Violey gets treats all day lol frozen green bean, frozen carrots and frozen blueberries of course she has to do one of her many tricks :) violet will be 13wks she sits lays down shakes oiunds it and rolls over im a proud mommy lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
We give Stig whenever as well but his treats consist of mainly dehydrated meat. One day he gets a large amount, some days he rarely gets any. Our rule of thumb is as long as he doesn't gain weight, then it's ok.

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Katie is picky too. She will eat the wellness ones in the orange box, though. She likes those "chip" chew things too, but they give her gas I think. lol She only gets the chips when she is bothering us trying to eat or something like that.. and she gets the wellness ones after baths, wrinkle cleaning, and every now and then when she is just being plain adorable. :tongue:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online