Elmer Fudd's got nuttin' on HRH

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Picture this scenario.....(cause it happened so fast there of course aren't pics or video)

HRH and I were sitting out on the deck. I was actually reading EBN and HRH was I thought sleeping under my footstool. When all of a sudden, in a flash she took off like a streak of lightening chasing a rabbit that crossed in her field of vision. Her taking off so fast startled me so that I immediately hollered at her to come back, just at the same time I saw the rabbit streak past the corner of my eye, she did come back to me right away, so no rabbits were harmed in this chase. But now Bruce is calling her Princess Elmer and various other hunting terms of endearment.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That is so funny! Gator and Gyps see a rabbit and it barely makes a blip on the radar. They just sit there and watch it hop along. Lucy on the other hand will chase it if it twitches. She is rabbit obsessed. I can't see HRH taking off after anything! She seems just so laid back!

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It really shocked me when she did it. This is a whole new twist to her personality that's for sure!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
too funny, she wanted that wabbbit. bullies never cease to amaze me. Mine when they are all outside and one sees something and goes after it the others take off chasing and barking but don't know what the heck they are chasing, so funny.

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie barks rarely, and only when she's startled by a loud noise. She did not bark at all. Just took off so fast it was startling for me.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
That is funny! Sometimes Ruggles chases the cat (Mack knows better having been tought how to treat a cat by our previous tough kitty); Mack sometimes chases leaves. Ruggles would chase cars if he were allowed, but never a rabbit!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh man!! :pics: no time? I think not! I hear The Playboy Club is coming back! Bet [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] will have his camera ready for THAT one and THOSE bunnies!

L

Lucy-licious

Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit :rofl:
after the video of HRH playing "fetch" with daddy and her total lack of interest on the ball, I am not at all surprised you were shocked when she took off after a rabbit :rofl:
good job she came back though, I've seen the video of her and the new stuffed toy :lol:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
:rofl: this is such a great video. hrh is so beautiful :heart:. i love your yard/patio/oasis, can i come live with you? i like to clean :)

gracie is like "why would i go to daddy when you are the one holding delicious treats?" and then she realizes daddy has them, and then gets treats, and then runs away so daddy can play fetch with himself. :lmao:

doesn't daddy know a princess never fetches? :bully:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.