Somebody save Chocolate

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:*( Hopefully he'll be in safe hands soon. Pls update us when you hear anything.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh how awful! Glad the officer saw it all and saved him from the abuse at least but my gosh. I am sure being on the news, somebody will claim him because how could you not?! He is obviously smart.

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
I would love to save him myself, but I cannot. If we all saved all the dogs we saw, we would all be on a certain reality show on A&E. The show that begins with "H" and ends with "oarders".
I do hope someone takes him in and loves him properly. Regardless if the old man beat him; the dog should not be panhandling! he should be receiving some massive belly rub with chewy toys!

BulldogBurger

Jun 28, 2011
I live in Miami and I have posted this on my Facebook. Hopefully my friends will re-post and it will get around Miami beach area. Most of my friends are regulars in that scene. He only has 1 day left :(

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Sounds reasonable ... Most likely they can't do anything with him until the owner is officially convicted of the abuse. I hope that he will get a wonderful home after this fiasco is over. :(

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
So Miami SPCA isn't allowed to disclose Chocolate's location? Who is he, the president? Where the Hell is Chocolate?

I hope he is alive and they aren't spewing lies to quiet people. I think this story needs to be heard.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.