I swear that while I was sleeping...

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian and Oliver inserted some kind of GPS tracker inside of me. If I get any further than 5 feet away from them this is what I picture going on inside their brains. You know those old prison break movies - you know what I'm talking about where someone jumps the wall and all of a sudden there are these big, bright lights sweeping over the yard while a really loud siren is going off and then you hear "Warning, the perimeter has been breached, send out the dogs!" :laugh:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ya they do love to be with you, Buddy is my shadow.

L

Lucy-licious

aww but mummy they Love Love Love you.
Lucy's pretty much stuck to me too :heart:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I remember when I could shower/bathe by myself... They will poke their heads in to see if I'm ok.

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I remember when I could shower/bathe by myself... They will poke their heads in to see if I'm ok.

not only will the boys poke their heads in, they will jump up on the edge of the tub and bark and whine at me till I get out and then all they want to do is lick the water off of my legs. The other day, Sebastian even got a lick in while I was shaving my leg, I wonder how that tasted?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I remember the days where I could walk across my tile kitchen floor with out slipping and falling, going to the bathroom and not having a dog use my pulled down pants as a hammock while I am going, having brown furniture with no slobber marks, could leave my plate of food on the coffee table and go get a drink....and you know what? I would not change a damn thing!!! :heart::bully:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Without knowing how or when it happened ... I now use the bathroom and don't close the door. :lmao:

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Without knowing how or when it happened ... I now use the bathroom and don't close the door. :lmao:

God forbid I should close the door! Sebastian will stand outside of it and bark and if it's just pushed but not latched, Oliver will just butt his big head into it and come on in. I'm thinking we should have named Oliver "Chewbacca" because he doesn't bark, but when he talks he sounds just like a wookie.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
God forbid I should close the door! Sebastian will stand outside of it and bark and if it's just pushed but not latched, Oliver will just butt his big head into it and come on in. I'm thinking we should have named Oliver "Chewbacca" because he doesn't bark, but when he talks he sounds just like a wookie.

Lex does the chewbAcca growl when he is ready to start his day in the mornings. I posted a video of him doing it one morning lol... The word "closed doors" is not in our vocabulary at the house! Actually I think the only reason we have doors is for the people that visit!

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

Lex does the chewbAcca growl when he is ready to start his day in the mornings. I posted a video of him doing it one morning lol... The word "closed doors" is not in our vocabulary at the house! Actually I think the only reason we have doors is for the people that visit!

Lucy will follow visitors too :eek:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I remember the days where I could walk across my tile kitchen floor with out slipping and falling, going to the bathroom and not having a dog use my pulled down pants as a hammock while I am going, having brown furniture with no slobber marks, could leave my plate of food on the coffee table and go get a drink....and you know what? I would not change a damn thing!!! :heart::bully:

Amen :heart::heart::heart::bully:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.