My name is Vegas...V-E-G-A-S

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy is just the same [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION], just the pop of the can and she's there sniffing the air and trying to climb into daddy's lap for after swig kisses :rofl:
Poor Vegas! mommy is being mean making those yummy drinks and not inviting Auntie Angie over to share :lol:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], I cheat, I brought some sour mix from my bar home, added fresh lime juice, orange juice and lots of tequila! I have a full bar at home so I have all the glass ware.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], I cheat, I brought some sour mix from my bar home, added fresh lime juice, orange juice and lots of tequila! I have a full bar at home so I have all the glass ware.

OK that's it ........... the official EBN annual party is at Kelly's house. :up:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Ooooo...you can make one for me :). Actually, though, I can't drink Tequila...had a bad night if you know what I mean! lol. Look at Vegas....I swear, every time I see him he is just more and more handsome!!! I love his face. He better watch it, when I see him, I am gonna smoosh him. lol. It will be like the aunt everyone dreads that pinches your face. lol

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1971]Tiffany B[/MENTION] omg I laughed so hard I love it!

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.