more pics of the gang

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
They are so pretty! ALL of them. What a gang! How is it having 5 dogs in the house? I am sometimes overwhelmed with three! Well, only when they are under my feet in the kitchen when I am cooking dinner lol.

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] if we did a reality show it would be a comedy for sure, just about every night @ about 8:30 (I call it the bewitching hour) we are trying to settle down for the night and relax before going to bed they all what to start playing and going crazy. I think it's the last burst of energy before they settle in for the night haha.
thanks for asking about Lucy, she is doing fine, went to the vet to get her staples out and he said she is doing good and almost back to normal. [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] having 5 bullies is a hand full sometimes but fun. If they crowd around in the kitchen too much sometimes we put them in their crates until we are through cooking, usually feed them when they are in there. We just love them all.l

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Great doggie family..can't believe those are ALL yours! :whew:..ummm..also don't ever worry about the pics..at least you can post some! I'm trying and mostly failing! Yours look awesome!

Members online

No members online now.