New Member in need of name for my new baby boy

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
Hey Everyone! Well since the last post I received some surprising news regarding the puppy that we picked. The original puppy that I posted was actually a female and not a male! :cursing: We have wanted a male from the very beginning, so we decided to pick a different puppy from the litter. This is the puppy that we finally decided on. They are all so sweet that I wish I could pick all of them, but I believe one will do for now.
I would like everyone meet the newest addition to the Simpson family. I am stilll deciding on his name, and I would like to thank everyone for all of your suggestions on the puppy I posted before! I am liking the name Montegue and Monty for short, but I'm not sure that my boyfriend likes it as much as I do. He wants to name him Larry, and I am totally against that. The battle of finding my baby boy's name is still on. I'm so excited for him to come home to his new mommy and daddy!
Still learning how to navigate thru this site, but so far it's been great!
I'm glad to be a part of "English Bulldog News"

This will be my first bullie, so all you experienced bullie lovers out there are welcome to share your wisdom with this newbie! Please keep coming with the names as well! I can tell you that I will not be going with Bart.:nope:

Thanks,
Allison Simpson

Huck-5.jpg

Huck-3.jpgHuck-7.jpgHuck-4.jpgHuck-6.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Such a sweet baby dog. sooo cute. Good luck with the name thing.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
He's so cute. I really like monty also. Mean bf. What about Rodney? That is one of my fav bully names.

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Oops! Glad they caught it early.

I did a search & came across some cute, classic masculine bulldog appropriate names:

Thurston
Owen
Giuseppe (Gus for short)
Irving
Titus
Brody
Leo
Clyde

Good Luck! We were naming Penny before we even decided to get a pup!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
LARRY!!!??? lol. Tell him you and the members here will make the final decision. :ROFL:

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
I got it!

Killer.

j/k. He's too cute for that. How about Rumplestilskin?

BulldogBurger

Jun 28, 2011
PennyLue nailed it with those. Nice.

Larry is pretty funny. There's nothing wrong at all with having a totally human sounding name on such an eccentric looking dog. I think its awesome. Reminds me of "Brian" on family guy...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Larry is good!!!!! Formal name could be Sir Lawrence Woofalot :D

Dang, I liked Bartholamew// :p:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Well, he is a cutie for SURE! Wish we could get another! lol. Anyway Owen is awesome. So Larry is out huh? Um, what about Lewis? My husband said if we get another male he will name him Marlin. Like the fish and Brando.

L

Lucy-licious

Hmmm boys names!?!
Tank, Toby or Tobias, Arnold, Bartholemew, George, Geoffrey, oooh Gregory :) Stumpy lol, Sullivan.
Sebastian, Rufus, errr think I've run out of steam :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.