Does your bully have a talent?

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
What kind of tricks or talents does your bully have? Lisa and I want to get a skateboard for the two pups and see what they do with it.

Does your bully do any amazing tricks? Would love to hear about them.

Our most "talented" bully is Molly, she speaks the english language we think. She is so obedient. She understands everything.

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Chelios LOVES to skateboard! We'll take him to the skate park && he just goes crazyy! He also goes crazzy for Balloons! He'll jump, attack && pop the balloon like its nobody's business! He'll go to any extent to pop that balloon. Once he jumped soo high he landed in the trash can. He's uncontrollable when he sees balloons! It's too funny!
Faith is still a little baby. She's barely developing her personality, but within time i'm sure we'll figure out her talent ;)

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
no talent with Chester..but what he lacks in talent..he more than makes up in personality! LOL

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson loves to skateboard, he can ride it ok but his main focus is trying to destroy it! He just gets too excited so I really don't like him playing with them. His best talent is being so darn cute and lovable that there is no way for me to ever be mad at him. No matter how naughty he has been that day :) Oh and he is an excellent singer.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.