Question about neutering and growth

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
We adopted Vegas when he was 4 1/2 months old, he was already neutered. If that theory was true I would be scared to see what he would have looked like otherwise, LOL. He is 2 yrs. old now, 63 lbs of hunka burning love muscles, and is very broad across the chest as you can see.

backyard010.jpg

That's it, if we get another question about the pin-head myth, we'll just show a pic of rugged handsome Vegas. We don't even need to add words, his pic is good enough to squash anyone's worries. :yes:

mjones

Jul 1, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Edelbert (Bertie)
So interested to see that reply - just on the phone yesterday with the vet who told me that there was some controversy about whether neutering would stunt head development, but he's usually very cautious. We originally had planned to wait until Bertie is a year old, but he's developed cherry eye and so next month he'll be 10 months and he'll have both procedures at once. I can't imagine his head getting that much bigger in two months. He will also do an ultrasound because when Bert pees a lot of air accompanies it. No distress or sign of infection, just always had this funny pneumatic noise when he urinates. Anyone else experienced that?

Most Reactions

Members online