So, did your bullies make it through the 4th of July?

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Mine all did fine. They barked a few times, but none of them seemed too freaked out. We were glad. :D We stayed home, and watched some "local" fireworks from the roof.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It sounded like a battlefield here. Some so loud they shook the house (the guy a few streets over has a cannon) Vegas enjoyed the show. He wanted to be outside chasing the lights in the sky. He was mad when we made him come in. Orion had a period of 2 hours during the early evening when she was jumpy and freaked out. I gave her some benadryl and her stinky bear and it solved the problem. She settled down...........she even went to the slider door and watched some of the fireworks. Luckily at 12am, everything stopped. It was almost eerie sounding....

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Chesty was given benadry, that settled him..... But Cadi it was bad for her .... she wanted to go out and potty and every time she did they would start up with a big bang... and she would run back in to her babies barking, Poor baby, held it all night. She is skittish anyway, but now is even worse....Let me just say I am glad it is over.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester did great..cooled off later in the evening, we went to the fireworks and LOVED all the attention he received :)

Speedbeegle

May 26, 2010
Western NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tobias K. Smith
I was working on the fourth when my mom calls me and said Toby was distraught over the neighors firing off lots of fireworks. She said he would not settle down. Told her to turn on TV for him and find him something to watch. She said as long as she sat and had two hands on him he started settling in. My sister posted on facebook how her poor non EB was terribly disturbed by the fireworks from her neighbors. Will try the benadryl next time.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.