Any favorite books about bulldogs?

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Any authors or books you would recommend about bulldogs in general and then books about training methods.

There are SO many training books to pick from, and I'd just like to read more about bulldogs in general.

Thanks!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I haven't found any that are bulldog specific BUT I did a search on history of the bulldog and came up with tons of material on the net. Good luck and have fun!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Just get on here and read, read, read.

Agree with you 110%. I bought a book from PetSmart in the beginning, but found this site a lot more informative. The books tend to be really general so they're not quite as useful as one might think.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I read tons of bulldog books and thought I knew it all. Until we started this forum and the wealth of information the members have provided!

I have heard the bulldog bible is very good but i have not read it.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I did all my so called research over the net for years, I would read everything I could find. I finally got my Vegas, reading and owning are two completely different stories!!!! Vegas was about a year old when I found this site and a complete mess with food and seasonal allergies. I have learned more this last year from this site than anything I had read over the years.

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I did all my so called research over the net for years, I would read everything I could find. I finally got my Vegas, reading and owning are two completely different stories!!!! Vegas was about a year old when I found this site and a complete mess with food and seasonal allergies. I have learned more this last year from this site than anything I had read over the years.

Glad I found this site early! :whew:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online