Vegas getting more clingy

L

Lucy-licious

You need to show Vegas that you love Joe more. I know! I know! It's not the truth! :rofl:
But in order to return Vegas' love and respect to Joe Vegas need to know Joes the boss.
If Joe is ever there for one of Vegas feeds let him take over that job.
And when Joe comes home either he or you should put Vegas away from you so that he can sit with you instead.
And until Vegas starts to want Joe too I would not allow him to snuggle on the couch whilst Joe is home.

Oh gosh this would kill me I love snuggling with Lucy, lucky for us she loves snuggles full stop and is not choosy who she snuggles :whew:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
The suggestions for Joe feeding Vegas is a good one. He should have him follow a command before giving it to him. What I did with Gator and my daughter was had her feed him only a few pieces of food at a time and have him follow a command before each few pieces (sit, down, shake, etc). Gator immediately started behaving for her and respecting her. If Joe has time, you can do it that way as well.

Gator does the same thing sometimes but he WILL play and sit with Dave when he makes him. lol. Last night he snuggled Dave's legs instead of mine for the first time in bed which was odd. I am glad though.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Thank you all for your advice. [MENTION=1935]heff101[/MENTION] your right, I do need to put a stop to it, even when Joe calls for him Vegas will run straight to me and push his body on me. Last night when Joe and I were watching a movie sitting on the loveseat together, I would not allow Vegas up with us so he laid on my feet and pouted. When Joe and I have been playing around hugging and smooching when he comes in from work, Vegas has actually latched on (does not matter who) and humped us!! :eek: He needs to be put in his place. [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] You are also right I need to show Vegas I love Joe more, but I know Vegas knows better!! :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.