Doggles

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Well so far she doesn't like em I got this oic cuz she didn't want to move lol I'm hoping she learns to love em
4c1471f9-4482-1f84.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

bullybaby

Jul 25, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Just wondering what size doogles did you guys buy?? Want to order a couple pairs for my bulldogs

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
The dogs look cool! However, may I ask why doggles - are they for UV protection or environmental allergies or just for show?!

Castor at times seems disturbed by shiny objects outdoors so doggles would perhaps be an option, although I'm not sure about putting sunglasses on a dog!

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I would like a pair for Tucker, when he sticks his head out of the window, just if we go for a short jaunt, his eyelashes won't turn in. His eyes will also be protected. Mmmmmm maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just wondering what size doogles did you guys buy?? Want to order a couple pairs for my bulldogs
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

bullybaby

Jul 25, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Besides looking cool there website says they are functional. They block out uv Rays and help protect the eyes

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Please excuse my lateness to this post. :ashamed: I believe we got the Medium for Wilson and the Large for Jack. Wilson could easily wear the large now that he's full grown. They ended up hating them and we never used them again after these pics were taken.

- - - Updated - - -

I did see a small dog wearing them quite comfortably this past weekend at a dog event I was at. It was pretty cute and the dog didn't seem to mind them at all.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My dogs refused to leave them on! Such brats.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor loves being in the sun but sharp contrasts between sunshine and shadow as well as shiny objects bother him when we're out walking in town, so we thought a pair of doggles would be worth a try. Well, he looked adorable but the noserope was pushed up and blocked his vision. We had brought his favourite ball along but he didn't seem to see it with the doggles on.

So Castor clearly doesn't have the right shape for doggles. Are there any more bulldog-friendly sunglasses out there?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.