average walk

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I've got three dogs. My Frenchton is fast so I walk him alone. BabyGirl, although she's the first one at the door anxious to be walked...she is very slow and her endurance varys. Sometimes she only makes it to my next door neighbor and the following day she may walk two blocks. Most times she will walk 45-60 mins with many interruptions (cat watching) and of course I still have to give her love pettings for encouragement. Sometime a motorbike noise will scare her and she turns around and fast walks back to the safety of home. Yesterday she came across a long earthworm. It wiggled and accidently touched her nose and that freaked her out sending her scurrying back home again.
Mr. Wilson on the other hand is a fairly consistent walker and may even break out into a trot for a spell unless he sees a possum or cat. I walk in the evenings so this may occur occassionally. He use to keep up with the Frenchton but at 3 yrs of age he now seems to make the two block round trip only. He's my baby who gets hit with the seasonal allergies the hardest. This is my daily routine weather permitting.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION].........BabyGirl sounds like Princess Gracie except Gracie is almost 5 so I dont thing she will grow out of her chickenshytness ;)

Members online

No members online now.