wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] do u know many times I have heard that or "he is so ugly he's cute" or how much did pay for him? And hem proceed to ask me "why would u do that they have horrible health issues". Listen people I dint ask.u to pay for him or take care of him, take ur freaking squirrel dog before I let Guinness eat him!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] do u know many times I have heard that or "he is so ugly he's cute" or how much did pay for him? And hem proceed to ask me "why would u do that they have horrible health issues". Listen people I dint ask.u to pay for him or take care of him, take ur freaking squirrel dog before I let Guinness eat him!
:rofl:

I tell ya...they are people magnets and it is either that they are the cutest thing on the planet (which, let's face it, they are) or they are ugly. lol. I figure they can love it or lump it! lol

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:rofl:

I tell ya...they are people magnets and it is either that they are the cutest thing on the planet (which, let's face it, they are) or they are ugly. lol. I figure they can love it or lump it! lol

Well..I will be ready...for the human part of this when Jake starts...the Jake part...not so much! Good luck Chubby!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
i'm sure the issue will be all the other jerks that say "he's so ugly" or "that's a face only a mother could love" or any other rude remark non bully owners like to exclaim. I'd get kicked out for bad behavior yelling at the other owners.

good luck to you both!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:.. I wouldn't even attempt with Duke I think he would lay down and fall asleep! and don't you hate when they say oh he is so ugly he is cute!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Senor chubby is 100% food driven. He will run through walls for green beans and cucumbers
Greenbeans are the only way to get violet in the house lol but she hates cucumber i tried lol she turned her nose up at it! good luck with the training

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION], [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION], [MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION], yes i most absolutely hate when people say those things. just last night i was outside and two gossiping trolls were with their barking yorkies (eww) and they were staring at butler like he was some kind of freak. uhh, he is the best looking guy in this city!